NEW DEADLINE FOR OFFERS Friday 30th June 2017 at 5pm. Submit an Offer Now
Guide Price: £49,000
113B Clydesdale Road, Bellshill, ML4 2QH
Traditional TWO BEDROOM upper Flat. SALE: 117a, Clydesdale Road, Bellshill £66,066 (SAME TERRACE) - Holytown & Bellshill train stations within 1mile (connections to Hamilton, Glasgow and surrounding area). BAY WINDOW LOUNGE - Gas central heating & Double Glazing. LARGE LOFT SPACE. RICS HOME REPORT - £66,000
- Comprises: Entrance hallway, spacious lounge (BAY WINDOW), fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms & bathroom. Local amenities include sporting facilities at The Sir Matt Busby Sports Complex and Bellshill YMCA. Nearby primary & secondary schools are also available. VACANT POSSESSION. TRADITIONAL END TERRACE
- NEW ENTRY - FEBRUARY 2017 AUCTION - MUST BE SOLD - Gardens & on street parking available. Priced for auction SALE. Vendor instruction to sell - Excellent Investment Opportunity - Local convenience store directly across the road. Ample tenant pool in local area. SALE: 125 Flat B, Clydesdale Road, Bellshill - £75,000
- Bay window front facing room. Modernised internally --- TURN KEY PROPERTY --- PREVIOUSLY RENTED - Rental potential in the region of £500 pcm - £6,000 per annum - Positive Yield Potential - 12%. Historically SOLD for £70,000. READY TO RENT or FIRST TIME BUYER OPPORTUNITY. FIRST FLOOR IN BLOCK OF 2 FLATS
- LOCK UP STORAGE SPACE INCLUDED IN SALE. Benefits: Double glazing and gas central heating - Excellent bus and train services and easy access to motorway links including the M74 & M8 connections - Fully upgraded internally. NEW ENTRY - PRICED FOR IMMEDIATE PURCHASE. EPC - BAND D
Guide Price: £49,000
Bid Now:You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. If they are will are willing to sell you the property now then it is a matter of making the 10% deposit payment to secure the purchase. Complete our ONLINE OFFER FORM now to put your offer forward to the sellers.
Open Viewings Scheduled:
- Friday, June 09, 2017 : 3.45pm -> 4.00pm
Internal Open Viewings Explained:This property will be open for internal viewings at the above dates and times. You do not need to register to attend these viewings, you can simply turn up as the property will be open during the scheduled times. Our viewing agent will be present to answer any of your questions and provide auction catalogues to viewers.
External Viewings Anytime:You may view this property externally at any time. Please make sure that if the property is occupied or tenanted that you respect the privacy of the occupants. Additionally we advise that you print a copy of this schedule and take it with you in case of any neighbours questioning you at the property as to your intentions.
Offer Now:You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. If they are will are willing to sell you the property now then it is a matter of making the 10% deposit payment to secure the purchase. Complete our ONLINE OFFER FORM now to put your offer forward to the sellers.
Bid Live in Person:Easily the best method is to attend the auction in person. The Glasgow Radisson is conveniently located in the Glasgow City Centre, a short walk from the Central Train Station and easily accessed from the M8 Motorway. The Edinburgh Marriott Hotel is conveniently located just minutes from Edinburgh Airport and the city centre.
Bid by Phone Live:
If you cant make the auction in person you can still make a live bid by telephone for this property. You will give instruction live over the phone with one of our staff in the room who will bid on your behalf and relay activity in the auction room. To register simply print off, complete and return the below form by email prior to 5pm of the auction day...
Bid by Proxy: (Ebay Style Highest Bid)
This is another option if you cannot make the auction in person. A Proxy bid is where you will leave your highest maximum bid for the property and the auctioneer will bid on your behalf. You will only ever bid one increment higher than the previous bidder. Proxy bidding rules out any potential issues with telephone reception or nerves regarding bidding in person or by telephone. To register simply print off, complete and return the below form by email prior to 5pm of the auction day...
- Auction Date: 12 June 2017
- Start Time: 7.00pm
- Auction Location:
- Glasgow Radisson Hotel
- 301 Argyle Street, G2 8DL
Directions: View a Map & Directions to the Auction Venue.
Glasgow Radisson | Edinburgh Marriott
Registration: You will need to be at the auction prior to the 7.00pm start time in order to register & make your way to the auction room. Bidding registration opens from 6:00pm. You will be required to present Photo ID and provide your contact and solicitor details in order to register.
Legal Packs: All legal packs will be available for inspection at our offices on the day of the auction and at the auction hall from 6:00pm.
Deposits: If you are a successful purchaser of a lot then a deposit of 10% will be required. The deposit is accepted by the following methods:
Deposit Method: Switch, Debit Card, Credit Card, Cash or Bankers Draft accepted only. Next Day Bank Transfer by prior arrangement only.